Whether you use blogging as a content marketing strategy for your product or you just want to establish your authority in a particular niche, just writing and publishing your posts isn’t gonna cut it. Considering that each day almost 2 million blog posts are released, you’re facing a serious competition regardless of the niche you’re in.
That’s why you need to start considering social media as a content distribution channel. Twitter is one of the most efficient platforms to drive traffic to your blog.
Here is a list of some productivity tools that can help you make the most out of Twitter. You’ll soon find out that you can’t live without them.
1. Mass Planner
Mass Planner is an advanced social media management tool that allows bloggers and marketers alike to manage their traffic by being able to load posts across several social media networks. Compared to other social management tools, this particular app has interesting exemplary features not found in any other app.
With Mass Planner, you can drive traffic to your blog from the most important social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest and Instagram.
You simply need to create posting schedules that you’ll distribute over a specified period. This app will allow you to set specific times of the day so that your uploaded content will be distributed across the most important social networks. Some interesting and beneficial features about Mass Planner are:
- Ability to support multiple Social Profiles, Pages and Groups
- The possibility of extending your social automation capabilities with automation tools like Group Finder and Joiner, Auto Follow or Unfollow users in your niche, Twitter mention or Instagram Repost
- Easy way to locate and contact leads in your niche, RSS integration, Spin Syntax editor and a lot more tools, you’ll just have to check them out.
Commun.it is an app for managing community dashboards on Twitter. It allows you to manage more than one Twitter account under one dashboard. Special features that make it attractive for social media marketing are:
- Great for monitoring mentions and engagements based on your website and keywords. You can use it for finding potential clients/customers
- Allows you to send a personalised “thank you” message/tweet for new and existing clients. Great for HR & PR!
- Easy way to identify inactive users so that you can “un-follow” them
- You can find your most influential clients who read your posts and “retweet” your tweets
Hashtagify.me ensures effective marketing and brand growth through innovative and resourceful Hashtag marketing. It includes an encyclopaedia that brings 49 million Twitter hashtags at your fingertips. You can search for the best hashtags based on influencers, relationships, popularity, languages and other metrics. Main features include:
- “Users-Lab” which analyses Twitter accounts to enable you to get automatic hashtags alerts and suggestions to learn from top influencers while gaining the competitive edge
- A “Hashtags-Lab” which tracks and gives an in-depth analysis of individual hashtags
- A “Hashtagify-Library” which includes a full Hashtags encyclopaedia that locates hashtags using advanced filters
ManageFilter allows you to arrange, manage and filter your followers on your Twitter accounts to enhance your marketing strategies. Features of this app that allow you to achieve this are:
- Its ability to convert RSS Feeds to tweets to direct traffic to your website.
- An advanced search tool that is flexible and more subject oriented than Twitter’s own search engine. You can use it to determine followers who are sharing competitors’ links.
- The ability to extensively analyse your followers based on geographical location to finding out when they are most active.
Mention is a social media tracking app that will enable users to track activities from other social websites and receive the information via web and email. This app has features that will boost your social media marketing that include:
- Providing statistics of various mentions and their related matches to get maximum exposure
- Getting mentions from various sources on the web by setting up your Mention alert, monitor real-time mentions and reply to tweets that are relevant to your marketing
- Tracking various mentions and filtering tweets based on different categories using advanced filtering settings available in “Mention-Twitter-Tracker.”
Topsy is a Twitter search engine app that can enable you to find influencers and tweets related to your search item. Here are some well-known features of this app:
- Ability to support 10 languages – great for international marketing
- Receiving email alerts related to your search query
TweetDeck helps you track and schedule tweets for several Twitter profiles. It has unique features such as:
- Segmenting specific topics and organising them as tweets arranged in different columns
- Advanced filtering options to get accurate search results
- Keyboard shortcuts to use the app conveniently
Tweriod analyses your Twitter account by monitoring the activities of your followers so that you can post your tweets at a time that will be viewed by most of your audience. Other features that worth a mention:
- Analysing what times of the week you are likely to have maximum exposure to your followers and then organising them depending on the days of the week
- Informing you what time most followers are online and active.
The best way to benefit from Twitter and increase your blog’s traffic is to use a combination of the above tools. However, be sure of what you want to achieve. Making a decision without the proper thought-process might actually land you in more issues than you would want. So the most important thing is to understand your needs and analyse whether the app would be right for you.